ICAN is Growing!
This is your opportunity to become a part of one of the fastest growing media companies in the Midwest. ICAN has several positions available for individuals who are self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic. Check out our job openings to the right, and send us your resume if you think you’re the right candidate.
Commercial Producer (Sioux Falls Area)
Purpose of position: This person will produce basic television commercials for ICAN customers primarily in South Dakota and Northwest Iowa. This can include concept through finished product depending on the scope of the project. This person primarily supports the sales efforts of ICAN’s Sioux Empire team which currently consists of five sales people. They will also cooperate with Production Manager on projects supporting other company projects or sales areas.
Who we are looking for: We are seeking an individual who has a good understanding of business in general, a great communicator and someone who wants to make a difference for our clients, our company and our communities. Still photography experience and perspective is preferred. Experience with Adobe Premier or Final Cut is preferred.
Summary of Job Duties:
- Contact client via phone and face to face visits at client locations throughout territory.
- Set shoot date schedules.
- Coordinate clients and talent for and during shoots.
- Use ICAN cameras to acquire quality on location video, capturing on camera talent and b-roll, and coaching talent.
- Capturing quality audio for voice over purposes.
- Use ICAN software systems to transfer video footage. Edit using Mac based system Final Cut.
- Brainstorm with clients and AE’s, script from meetings, research or copy points.
- Research and acquire stock video footage.
- Improvise with graphics, effects, logos, cg, etc.
- Potential to train, license and utilize ICAN drone to capture aerial footage.
- Work closely with Account Executives, Producers, Managers and other employees to serve ICAN customers.
- Create marketing campaigns for ICAN marketing purposes.
- Adhere to all ICAN attitudes and philosophies.
- Perform additional duties as outlined by supervisor(s).
- Perform and behaves in an ethical and business-like manner at all times.
- A strong work ethic is a must.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation. (Company vehicle may be provided for commercial shoots).
- Must have a reliable cell phone with data plan.
- Must be capable of shooting quality video for use in TV commercials.
- Must dress appropriately for client visits, business casual.
- Standard office hours are from 8a to 5p, Monday – Friday. Additional hours may be required. This position will require on site visits with businesses in eastern South Dakota and Northwest Iowa.